Monday, September 10, 2012

10 Sept 2012

Hey peep!
It's like a century since my last post,
I decided to deleted everything and start all over again, 
like AGAIN. :P

As you know I'm currently working at V Company,
under a sports brand as fashion designer + merchandiser.
Honestly I dislike my job,
it's not like that worst, 
just that it's really dull and boring.
Even I have job to do everyday, but it's just like doing the same thing
again and again and again and again and again
and ok chuupp!

It's been a long time for me to have full make up.
The photo is me before going to plkn friend gathering.

Here am I to share some goodies I bought from Sunway Pyramid 
last Saturday with my boyfie.

This awesome hair band with feather dangles from Forever 21,
F21 always have awesome accessories with reasonable price.
btw ignore my nude face :D
 


oh, ya, Let me introduce~
This is my new doll, nameless yet..
I got 3 doll now, will introduce them here soon. :D 


Another feathers goodie,
feather hair clip, I want this for quite a long time, finally get one.
It's in peach color, just in case the flash light is took away the color. 
And hope ya spot my redish hair highlight. 


Lastly, Charles &Keith! 
Everytime I just can't get to buy what I had planned,
I was about to get a pair of heels for my convo and wedding dinner,
end up I get a brand new pair of leather flat.
Still, I love it :D


1 comment:

  1. wow~want the feather hair clip too~*.*
    what u wear for the convo harr?:)

    ReplyDelete