Friday, September 14, 2012

14 Sept 2012

T.G.I.F babe!
There's a good or bad news today,
I have been confirmed by my company today and I just work here for 1 month plus,
it's like suddenly ruined my plan and I do not know when should I resign.
or maybe should I resign.
Advantage for working here:
1. 5 working day
2. Near by my house and no need to jam
3. not too stress
Disadvantage:
1. not so high salary
2. dull job task for now
3. unconfirmed future 

Should I leave or stay? :(

Received my parcel today from polkadotz lens today.
Yes, it's color contact lenses.
Actually I don't really wear contacts, since I purchase all lenses with no power.
I only wear them when there's special date or event,
to make me look fresh and better.

Kinda recommend this online facebook shop for color lens,
because of the really cheap price and they have quite a lot ready stock.
I have been purchase from them more than 5 times,
and so far it's no any problem.
I'm not encourage people to get lens from the internet,
everyone know that it's not safe to wear lens that don't have any hygiene grantee 
and we all know that if you purchase it from the web
it's all on your own risk.
I'm just here to share my little preview on these fancy little gel pieces.


Usually I don't wear a same pair of lens for more than 5-10 times, 
not matter it's expired or not.
Besides, not more than 3 month for a lens due to the hygiene problem.

Photo of the day:
My adorable old woman every morning sleeping pattern,
she love to adjust her own bed according to the weather.
If the weather is hot, she will move the bed out,
and if it's chilling, she will just stay inside her room.

Of cause, her 'baby' will always sleep along with her.
p.s:  the baby is the slipper beside her. 



I would really want to get a belly chain,
that's so nice and sexy!
I don't have a nice belly but it's just so nice!
anyone tell me where can I get this lovely stuff?



It's weekend! 
I got so much plan to do, I think that's also an advantage after I get to work,
because I got only 2 free day for now 
to do my own stuff!

Theehee!
and, Happy Satu Malaysia Day!
it's HOLIDAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment